The DECC is Stacked!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Same old and Something New

Awwww heck. Don't know if anyone even goes here anymore, but here goes.

Thanks to colleges starting their year and hockey starting soon (actually the NAHL showcase is this week), I've got the writing bug again. How long it will last I don't know, but I'm going to go for it. Why let 8 years of sporatic, uninformative, subpar stop right?

So I'm going to start up again. All I've missed writing about is offseason stuff. Well that and minor stuff like UMD winning a National Title and moving to a different conference, which is kind of ironic that I would stop writing and then that happens. So maybe next time UMD is in the Frozen Four I'll stop writing just to see if that's a trend.

I've decided to switch over to Wordpress. This blog's name "The DECC is Stacked" refers to UMD's old arena name anyhow and Wordpress seems to be better than Blogger.

I'm not going to promote the Blog, other than this post here, but others can put it into your RSS feeds or whatever you'd like.

So follow this link to the new site: Views from the East of the North field

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home